Monday, 17 October 2011

Bon apetit!!


When I think about what the need for baking fulfills within my life, I find it difficult to think of just one. Baking has become a way of giving gifts, of being connected to people, and a way of developing skills. When I read my reflections around baking many of my decisions were influenced on what would impress others. What does this say about me? When I bake and share the food with those around me I get most satisfaction about receiving the positive feedback on how delicious my baking is. The fact that I am able to create something to heighten people’s taste buds is a skill and ability I am proud to have. Acknowledging all the elements that baking holds I think the greatest outcome for me is the ability to satisfy and please others.

Bon apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment